Label: MPL - HRM-33450-00,Hear Music - HRM-33450-00,Concord Music Group - HRM-33450-00 • Series: Paul McCartney Archive Collection • Format: CD Album, Remastered, Reissue CD Compilation, Remastered CD Album, Mono, Remastered, Limited Edition CD Album, Remastered, Reissue, Limited Edition DVD Compilation, Remastered, Limited Edition Box Set Limited Edition • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Pop Rock
Get It On - Tanith - Tanithmix Vol.XII#5, Heavens Waiting - Jerk - Jerk, I Want More - Chumbawamba - Tubthumper, Phunkin (Miles Dysons Elektrophunk) - Filtered Phunk & Mix Master Moody - Phunkin, Russia - Jenkins* - Rough Sketches (File), Celina - Kult - The Best Zlote Przeboje 2000, In That Fashion (Instrumental) - Mystique (28) - In That Fashion / Thickest Click, Vivaldi Und Die Oper - Vivaldi*, Justus Frantz - Viva Vivaldi, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Various - Background Music Songs We Remember, Helikopter (Green Velvet Mix) - Plastikman - Arkives 1993 - 2010, Exit Music (For A Film) - Brad Mehldau Trio - The Art of the Trio - Recordings: 1996-2001, The Jerk - The Beau Brummels - Good Time Music: Volume 3
- AkilmaranOct 14, · However, on a brighter note, this was the first and only album credited to both Paul and Linda McCartney; granted, I know that Linda didn't quite have as much involvement in the songwriting but there's a certain charm to the fact that Paul and Linda made the album together, and she was involved quite a lot in the backing vocal work/5().
- DazilJan 23, · It is a in depth look at Paul's often overlooked 2nd album RAM. These deluxe sets give us so much material I am surprised it does not come with the kitchen sink. I thought they did a great job on the remastering on this set. This deluxe edition [4 CD / 1 DVD] contains the following: Remastered Album - Bonus Audio CD - Remastered Mono Album on CD/5().
- MeztirisarOct 28, · Paul McCartney - RAM [complete album] Raelsalmacis. Loading Unsubscribe from Raelsalmacis? Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney; SOLAR Music Rights Management, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV, and 6 Music Rights Societies; Song 3 Legs (Remastered ) Artist Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney; Writers Paul McCartney;.
- AkilarRAM, originally released in May of , is the only album to be credited to both Paul and Linda McCartney and was Paul’s second post-Beatles LP. It was overshadowed at the time by the drama of the dissolution of The Beatles, as played out in the world’s media. The album topped the charts hitting #1 in the UK and #2 in the US.
- ShaktiktilarIts stunningly presented page book, photo prints, handwritten lyrics and notes, four CDs and a bonus film DVD, tells the full story of a classic album that has gone down in music history as one of the most revered in McCartney's catalogue. RAM, originally released in May of , is the only album to be credited to both Paul and Linda.