Postcards - Old Flings - Spite, In Your Wake - Matt Skiba & Kevin Seconds - Split, C - Unknown Artist - A - B - C - D, Mi Son Es Un Vacilon - Bobby Rodríguez Y La Compañia - Latin From Manhattan, Wow! Mr Yogi (Control The Mind) (F.A.M. Tranceport Mix) - Paul Oakenfold - Journeys By Stadium DJ, c) La Stalla Con I Buoi - Formula 3 - Sognando E Risognando, You Shouldnt Be Sad - The Kinks - 100 Minutes Of The Kinks, Shake The Haters Off - Rufus Troutman - All Things Are Possible, Wevie Stonder - Kenyan Harry EP, Living In An Island - The Boomtown Rats - A Tonic For The Troops
- FaucageThe first solo album from Kimberley Rew (Soft Boys/Katrina & The Waves), The Bible Of Bop (released in ) was compiled from four different recording sessions with three different bands New York's The dBs, THE SOFT BOYS (with Hitchcock on guitar) and the second incarnation of THE WAVES (now featuring Katrina Leskanich and Vince De La Cruz).
- ArashijoraRew’s solo album, The Bible Of Bop, was brilliant in places but had an overall disjointed feel as he recorded with three different bands. The group’s first release, Shock Horror, found him sharing lead vocals with Katrina Leskanich. The sound was closer to his days with The Soft Boys and was a commercial failure.
- TektilarMay 10, · As of this writing, all four reissued LPs (Kimberley Rew’s The Bible of Bop, featuring tracks from The Waves, The Soft Boys and The dB’s; The Waves’ debut EP, Shock Horror! and both Katrina and The Waves and Katrina and The Waves II, which predated the band’s remixed and re-recorded LP (also called Katrina and The Waves) for Author: Mike Duquette.
- SazuruThese are his solo album The Bible Of Bop, The Waves’ album Shock Horror, and from and , respectively, the first two, self-titled, pre major-label albums by Katrina & The Waves. “One thing I really like about all of those records is that there’s nothing too dark or moody there”, says Kim.
- VoodoonrisRew wrote all the songs on this LP, while Leskanich sang eight of the album's ten tracks. The LP was shopped around to various labels, but only Attic Records in Canada responded with an offer.  Consequently, although they were based in England, Katrina and The Waves' first album Walking on Sunshine was released only in Canada.
- KakThe Bible Of Bop: folkmetal.mavelvcerebordrelanrad.infoinfo: Music. Skip to main content. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Music Go Search Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases Deals Store Coupons AmazonBasics Gift Cards Help Sell. Music Vinyl Records Today's Deals New 5/5(5).
- MonosIn The Waves released debut single Nightmare with B-side Hey, War Pig! Both tracks were collected later that year on Rew’s The Bible Of Bop solo album; the latter cited by Velvet Crush’s Ric Menc as “the greatest protest song ever” followed by the Waves’ debut Shock Horror EP.
- AkiktilarAfter the breakup of the Soft Boys, Kimberley Rew was clearly eager to keep himself busy and show off the songwriting chops that had taken a back seat to Robyn Hitchcock's estimable gifts during the band's run. The EP The Bible of Bop offered a concise look into what Rew was doing in Price: $
Leave a Reply
- Set Of Dances - Ars Nova Brass Quintet - The Riches Of Brass Of The 17th And 18th Centuries
- La Procession - Fernand Ansseau - The Art Of Fernand Ansseau
- Dawning Of A New Era - The Specials - Archive Series
- Ratafià - Paolo Conte - Aguaplano
- Various, Jean-Claude Pierric, Lemaire, D. Pederiva, Jc. Lafon - Spécial Fond Sonore Vol.1