The Five Blobs - From The Top Of Your Guggle (To The Bottom Of Your Zooch), I Wanna Love You - Vinnie Vincent - Metallic Ecstacy: The Rarities Anthology, Sleep Forever - GOTTEM - Cool, Sea Of Love - Daze - Super Heroes, Meu Destino (My Destiny) - Thievery Corporation - The Richest Man In Babylon, Grahove Bralje - Various - Pitomača 96 1 - Pitomača 96 2 - Glazbeni Festival Pjesme Podravine I Po, Sommarens Första Glass (På Öckeröfärjan) - Hjärter Fem - I Våra Hjärtan, X - Andreas Vollenweider - Eine Art Suite In XIII Teilen, Believe In The Future (Radio Edit) - Critical Mass - Believe In The Future, Polly Put The Kettle On - No Artist - Playtime For Pre Schoolers, Horst Hentschel - The Guitar Album, Miami Motel Tragedy - Dallas (32) - Casualty Of Love, Almand - Zuzana Růžičková, Henry Purcell - The Complete Works For Harpsichord, X. Final Chorus - Mendelssohn*, Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra*, Andrew Litton - Symphony No. 2, Lob, Back To Back - Pretty Maids - Powerbomb
- VudomiAlthough released in Europe, the Nevermind singles are the American versions, with the "Smells Like Teen Spirit" single lacking the studio version of " Drain You," and the "Lithium" single lacking the band's cover of the Wipers song "D-7," both of which appeared on the European versions of those folkmetal.mavelvcerebordrelanrad.infoinfo: Grunge, alternative rock.
- NalabarUniversal’s collection Icon is an track collection of Nirvana’s hit singles, containing the group’s alternative radio standards -- “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” “Come as You Are,” “In Bloom,” “Lithium,” “Heart-Shaped Box,” “Pennyroyal Tea,” “About A Girl,” an acoustic “All Apologies,” plus the posthumous “You Know You’re Right” - in a concise, enjoyable collection that doesn’t dig deep but 8/
- BacageDec 14, · The Singles collection is a neat little box set, in that it is exactly what it says (unlike so many collections). While it's cool, if you already have Nevermind and In utero then you've got the majority of this stuff, since most of the singles are just the LP versions.4/5(10).
- Toshicage"Lithium" is a song by American rock band Nirvana. It appears as the fifth track and third single from their second album Nevermind. Written by frontman Kurt Cobain, the song is about a man who turns to religion amid thoughts of suicide. Nirvana first recorded "Lithium" in but then re-recorded the song the following year for Nevermind. Released as the third single from Nevermind in July , B-side: "Been a Son" (live), "Curmudgeon".
- FaugamiMar 18, · Lithium is one of the best singles from that LP, Curmedgeon is a a great outtake and Been a Son is a strong live track, making this (along with Smells Like Teen Spirit) an indispensable Nirvana single. When, oh when is Geffen going to open their vaults and release the complete Nirvana Box Set? One person found this helpful/5(17).
- KazizragoreI got that small Nirvana crate that you can see in the photo years ago when Beat Buy released a special edition of Live At Reading. It’s perfect for 45s, so I decided to try and fill it with different variations I come across, except for the two that are framed. Current collection includes.
Leave a Reply
- Gulmaran on Lithium - Nirvana - The Singles Collection