D*****land (Station K Mix) - Unknown Artist - D*****land EP, When I Survey - Frank Catanzaro* - The Well Tempered Hymn, Quinto Quadro Il Verdetto - Latte E Miele - Papillon, Artist in the Ambulance - Thrice - Live At The House Of Blues, Like A Woman Should - Various - Nº 357, Errol Dunkley - Come Natural, In Your Wake - Matt Skiba & Kevin Seconds - Split, Interlude : Views Of Paramore - Benjamin Britten - Owen Wingrave, Straight Up - Various - Now Thats What I Call Music 1989, Six String Sting - Scorpions - World Wide Live (8-Track Cartridge, Album), Heart Of Stone - The Blood - Moodoo / Drugs, Groovypeople - Feeling So In Need / Take Some Time Out For Dub
- TonosErkki Juhani Kurenniemi (10 July , Hämeenlinna, Finland – 1 May , Helsinki) was a Finnish designer, philosopher and artist, best known for his electronic music compositions and the electronic instruments he has designed. He is considered to have been one of the leading early pioneers of electronic music in Finland. Kurenniemi was also a science populariser, a futurologist, a pioneer.
- FaekazahnErkki Kurenniemi - Rules One of the great unsung pioneers of the electronic age, Erkki Kurenniemi (–) played a central role in the development of electronic music in Finland. In the early s he founded The University of Helsinki Electronic Music Studio, where the most well known of his electroacoustic recordings were realized.
- MalalePost-script: Erkki Kurenniemi is a pioneer in the history of electronic music. Alongside media art, happenings and short films of his own, Kurenniemi has designed a number of electronic instruments. Perhaps the most ambitious of his projects was a series of digital synthesizers, called DIMI, which he designed in the early s.
- FejindAlongside such Finnish pioneers as Eino Ruutsalo (for whose short films Kurenniemi composed music), Kurenniemi also did some early work on the field of Finnish media art and contributed to Finnish video art and happenings. These days Kurenniemi works as an independent researcher, specialising in such subjects as artificial intelligence.
- TujoraThe original sound material tape was released on the Rules album as Music for the Film Hyppy (, 6’38’’). The tape consists of consecutive repetitive sequences of varying lengths and tempos, generated in real time with the programmable synthesizer. The main musical theme of the ﬁlm, an intensive.
Leave a Reply
- Grahove Bralje - Various - Pitomača 96 1 - Pitomača 96 2 - Glazbeni Festival Pjesme Podravine I Po
- Bubbles - Count Basie - The Atomic Band In Concert
- The Gate Crashers / Idol Punch - Marianne H Can Suck It EP (The Gatecrashers / Idol Punch)
- Broken - Sentenced - Crimson
- Throne Of Eternity - Witch Of The Dark - The Witch