Tragedy - Various - Danceteria Vol. 3, Squeeze - Squeeze, Allegro Vivace - Mozart* • Karl Böhm, Berliner Philharmoniker - Symphonien Nr. 40 G-Moll (In G Minor, Eight Miles High - The Byrds - The Byrds Greatest Hits, Próton Elétron Neutron - Marcos Valle - Viola Enluarada, On The Contrary, Everything Is Going To Be Bad - Penknifelovelife - There Is Nothing More Romantic T, 2. Andante Cantabile - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Orchestre Symphonique Du Gurzenich De Cologne*, Gun, The Gambler - Baker Gurvitz Army - Elysian Encounter, Various - Discoradio Compilation, Museum - Donovan - Mellow Yellow
- Zologis1: The Beatles: "I Want to Hold Your Hand" [Capitol ; BB #1 for 7 weeks] folkmetal.mavelvcerebordrelanrad.infoinfo Your Lucky Stars: Brian Matthew (host) with Doug Arthur, Heinz Burt, Adam Faith, Manfred Mann, Janice Nicholls, The Roulettes, Jackie Trent, and Dickie Valentine.: 2: folkmetal.mavelvcerebordrelanrad.infoinfo and Blues Festval at the Birmingham Town Hall featuring the Spencer Davis Rhythm and Blues Quartet, the Liverpool.
- GaranJul 19, · The first main performance was the "TIENER TOP SHOW" in the Hague on 12th September. However, the audience soon discovered that, of the original Scorpions, only PETER LEWIS and drummer IAN LUCAS were left. The group was not in harmony at all and were totally shadowed during this show, by the newly formed band, Golden Earring!
- DocageRunning Bear C/5 - Johnny Preston. Running Bear A/4 - Johnny Preston. Sad Dark Eyes Em/9 - Loved Ones. Stand By Me C/4 - Ben E King. Stand By Your Man G/9 - Tammy Wynette. Starman dm/14 The Harder They Come C/5 - Jimmy Cliff. The Kids Are Alright D/9 - Who. The Killing Moon Em/5.
Leave a Reply
- Rising Terror - Captain Cleanoff - Rising Terror
- Eight Miles High - The Byrds - The Byrds Greatest Hits
- Besame Mucho (Kiss Me) - Connie Francis - Sings Spanish & Latin American Favorites
- Mixed - My Heart Beats For Ya
- Set Of Dances - Ars Nova Brass Quintet - The Riches Of Brass Of The 17th And 18th Centuries