Cool Mix - Stan Getz Quintet, The* - Cool Mix / Rustic Hop (Shellac), Eight Miles High - The Byrds - The Byrds Greatest Hits, Eia Ergo (Allegro) - Haydn* - Tölzer Knabenchor, Tafelmusik*, Bruno Weil, Monoyios*, Groop*, Hering*, Dance Of The Sword Fighters - De Wolfe Ensemble - Dance Of The Sword Fighters, Short Circuit - Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch, Made For TV Movie - Incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder..., Freek A Leek - Various - XXXL Sexy Vol. 8 Сочные дыньки (DVD), Tchaikovsky*, London Philharmonic Orchestra*, Band Of The Welsh Guards, Guns Of The Kings Troops, Ro, Like A Woman Should - Various - Nº 357, Am I That Easy To Forget? - The Browns Featuring Jim Edward Brown* - Town & Country
- GoltiraJan 14, · They began playing pop reminiscent of the Beatles and moved to the short-lived Go! label. Several of their singles made the Top 40 in Melbourne. By , the Cherokees were playing swing-styled music and several more singles again made the Melbourne Top An album followed, Oh Monah!, but with the collapse of Go!, the band was left without a folkmetal.mavelvcerebordrelanrad.infoinfo: Deutros.
- MeztilmaranW&G Records was an Australian recording company that operated from the early s to the s. It was a subsidiary of the Melbourne precision engineering company White & Gillespie. W&G released many significant recordings by Australian popular artists of the s and also issued recordings of popular American artists.
- TamiNamed after a popular ice cream of the time, the Cherokees were formed in from the remnants of Johnny Chester's backing band the Chessmen and began playing Shadows-styled music around Melbourne, Australia. Signing with W&G Records, the Cherokees released two singles and the.
- ShajinnTHE CHEROKEES Oh, Monah (Ted Weems - Country Washburn) Australia #11 Sydney #8 Melbourne #16 Brisbane #10 Perth. Adaptable Melbourne band whose career ranged from Shadows-style instrumentals to comic jugband revivals. See Moon In The Afternoon (), I've Been Trying (), and Minnie The Moocher ().
- KagazilMar 23, · They began playing pop reminiscent of the Beatles and moved to the short-lived Go! label. Several of their singles made the Top 40 in Melbourne. By , the Cherokees were playing swing-styled music and several more singles again made the Melbourne Top An album followed, Oh Monah!, but with the collapse of Go!, the band was left without a deal.
Leave a Reply
- Taxpayers Blues - Slim Gaillard - Chicken Rhythm (Volume 2)
- Taboo - Akira Ishikawa & Count Buffalo Latin Beats* - Dynamic Latin Exotic Sound
- Reverb Pool - Juanito Wau One Mouth Band* - Reverb Pool
- Gib Mir Dein Herz - Kollektiver Brechreiz - Der Sinn Des Lebens
- White Christmas - Percy Faith His Orchestra And Chorus* - Christmas Is...Percy Faith His Orchestra A
- Dourg on The Cherokees - Oh, Monah