I Feel Your Love In The Air - David Hasselhoff - David, The Gambler - Baker Gurvitz Army - Elysian Encounter, Воры Разговоры - Various - Хит Бум, Pobre Niña Rica - Paulina* - La Historia, Irma Thomas - I needed somebody - Various - Modern new orleans masters, Mariposita Chiriguanera - Alfredo Gutiérrez Y Su Conjunto - El Rebelde del Acordeón, Sonata No. 7 in A Minor - Mario Duschenes, Kelsey Jones - Handel 8 Flute Sonatas, Lekcja Przyrody - Andrzej Korzyński - Akademia Pana Kleksa, Track12 - Lee Osborne - Untitled, In That Fashion (Instrumental) - Mystique (28) - In That Fashion / Thickest Click, Pobre Niña Rica - Paulina* - La Historia, Bacalao - El General - Clubb 555
- KigajarFor many, Herbert von Karajan () – hailed early in his career as ‘Das Wunder Karajan’ (The Karajan Miracle) and known in the early s as ‘the music director of Europe’ – remains the ultimate embodiment of the maestro. The release of the Karajan Official Remastered Edition over the first half of marks the 25th.
- ZulkisJanuary collections include Claudio Abbado’s complete recordings with the Wiener Philharmoniker for Deutsche Grammophon, a celebration of the Philharmonia Orchestra’s early years, and the first complete recording of Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji’s monumental Sequentia cyclica for solo piano.
- KigalePhilharmonia Orchestra ; Herbert von Karajan, conductor. Event notes: "Recorded in England." Description: 1 audio disc: 33 1/3 rpm, stereo ; 12 in. Contents: The Pines of the Villa Borghese --The Pines near a Catacomb --The Pines of Janiculum --The Pines of the Appian Way --s Overture "Le Carnaval romain," Op.9 --"Les Preludes." The pines of the Villa Borghese.
- FaugisNew Philharmonia Orchestra New Philharmonic Orchestra The Philharmonia The Philharmonia Orchestra is a British orchestra based in London. It was founded in by Walter Legge, a classical music record producer for EMI. Since , the orchestra has been based in the Royal Festival Hall.
- ArashishicageIt’s a no brainer – get it! February 21, By Kefyn Catley (Sylva, NC) See All My Reviews " This is an impressively recorded, intelligently sequenced and sturdily packaged set from the 50 CD Decca Sound box. They are ordered somewhat chronologically starting with Chabrier’s Espana from the LSO in and continuing on 5 CDs to recordings from the late ’s.
- KazrakasaAbout. Includes tracks from all 50 CDs in The Decca Sound box  55 years of recording celebrating the glorious Decca Sound from the early days of stereo to digital recording Selections range from solo piano to grand opera, baroque instrumental and vocal music, to concertos and 20th century orchestral showpieces.