Feel The Beat (Single Version) - Rhyme Beat Featuring Safe P* - Feel The Beat, Bubbles - Count Basie - The Atomic Band In Concert, Theremash (Non-linear Perceptionovtime) - Swine Flu - Psychodelic Album, Theres Something So Dark Inside Of Me That Wants To Destroy Everything. - Argumentix - Heir To The, Chapitre I - Boulez* - Pierre-Laurent Aimard - Florent Boffard, Ensemble InterContemporain - Boulez, Hate Your Hate - DJ Mighty Mars - Osaka Invasion -Mix CD-, Psychical Misanthropy - Paths - I Turn My Body From The Sun, Tell Us Brother - Jay Lumen - Get Ready, Nu Colours - Yes I Will, Out Of Control - U2 - Boy, Soul Provider - Various - Festivalbar 96, Swabi - Izintombi Zesi Manje Manje / Ndoda Band* - Transcription Service
- MonosThe Rock-A-Teens deserve to have their full recorded legacy released on disc (especially since it would run less than 40 minutes), but in the meantime Woo-Hoo is plenty of fun and makes the important point that they had more than one cool song in their repertoire. ~ Mark Deming/5(4).
- MaumRetitled "Woo-Hoo", it came out on Doran (a subsidiary of Mart) in August , coupled with "Untrue", a vocal number. These first pressings on Doran credited the Rock-A-Teens as the writers of "Woo Hoo". However, none other than Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith sued the group for plagiarism, much to the confusion of the young boys.
- DaizilDec 03, · The Rock-A-Teens were an American rockabilly group from Richmond, Virginia, active in the late s. They are best known for their single, "Woo Hoo", backed with "Untrue", released on Roulette Records. The song hit No. 16 on the Billboard Hot , but it proved to be their only hit. Side One Twangy Side Two.
- ShaktigisOct 25, · During their brief four-year existence, the Richmond, VA, teen combo the Rock-A-Teens released a mere 13 tracks, one of which was the Top 20 single "Woo-Hoo," best remembered for its near wordless vocal refrain. Ten of those 13 tunes appear on this CD compilation, and one has to wonder why Collectables didn't just bite the bullet and license the other three songs while they were at it 7/
- KagatThe Rock-A-Teens formed in as Boo Walke & the Rockets while still in high school. After the initial success of "Woo-Hoo", they cut an album of the same name. Meanwhile Roulette Records issued a follow-up single of "Twangy" and "Doggone It Baby".Genres: Rockabilly, rock and roll.
Leave a Reply
- Mizilkree on Twangy - The Rock-A-Teens - Woo-Hoo