Yesterdays Child - Wes Montgomery - Pretty Blue, The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore - The Walker Brothers - The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore / Make I, Your Ontario Town Is A Burial Ground - Woods Of Ypres - Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues, Black Lodge - Idiotlust - Idiot, Things You Do - Fast Cars - Coming... Ready Or Not!, Inside Your Mind - Pablo Gargano - Inside Your Mind, Pilgrimage - 9 Songs Of Ecstasy, Look Over The Hill - Toni Williams And The Tremellos* / Toni Williams With The Graham Bartlett Comb, Got To Make A Comeback - Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood, Roy Clark - The Other Side Of Roy Clark, Лучшее В Тебе - Various - Фабрика Звёзд Виктора Дробыша: Звёздные Дуэты, Fireworks - Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang!, Look Over The Hill - Toni Williams And The Tremellos* / Toni Williams With The Graham Bartlett Comb
- KelarIn the meantime, think about this: what does it say that one of the only constants in Cannery Row is an old Chinese dude? Hazel turned one of the stink bugs over with the toe of his wet tennis shoe and the shining black beetle strove madly with floundering legs to get upright again.
- Julabar"I don't think I like boys," answered the Swallow. "Last summer, when I was staying on the river, there were two rude boys, the miller's sons, who were always throwing stones at me. They never hit me, of course; we swallows fly far too well for that, and besides, I come from a family famous for its agility, but still, it was a mark of disrespect.".
- MiraThirty days from the time it left Dawson, the Salt Water Mail, with Buck and his mates at the fore, arrived at Skaguay. They were in a wretched state, worn out and worn down. Buck's one hundred and forty pounds had dwindled to one hundred and fifteen. The rest of his mates, though lighter dogs, had relatively lost more weight than he.
- ShazahnShe fussed and clucked and nodded and told me, as she cut bread and butter, how Gwilym was still studying to be a minister, and how Aunt Rach Morgan, who was ninety years old, had fallen on her belly on a scythe. Then Uncle Jim came in like the devil with a red face and a wet nose and trembling, hairy hands. His walk was thick.
- KigajarFor several seconds, Thomas felt like the world had frozen in place. A thick silence followed the thunderous rumble of the Door closing, and a veil of darkness seemed to cover the sky, as if even the sun had been frightened away by what lurked in the Maze.[ ]Thomas leaned back against the rough rock, overcome by disbelief at what he had just done.
Leave a Reply
- Cowboy 78 (Casa De Sanchez Mix) (Edit) - Various - New Latino House, Volume 2 (New Salsa House)
- Space Oddity - David Bowie - Five Years 1969 - 1973 (Box Set, Album, Album, Album, Album, Album, Alb
- Anti-Society - Tristeza Y Nostalgia
- Head Shop - The Head Shop - The Head Shop
- Olha Maria - Various - Heirs To Jobim: A Musical Tribute